Death by chocolate!
Do you have a sweet tooth for chocolates? This is the remedy. A high calorie treat made with dark, milk and white chocolate. They say white chocolate is not literately chocolate but who cares! A true chocolate lover will not have time to question!
My son has a great appreciation for chocolates. Even the other day he picked some bars, just like that. Chocolate is his kind of pure joy! When he was a toddler he would quietly sit on the couch, licking a piece of Cadbury and enjoy every micro bit of it. He would be silent for a while handling the sticky mess and appear with chocolate smeared face. Aah, how I love that dirty face! This is a special treat for him and whoever needs some comfort in cocoa.
- 1 bar Lindt dark and milk chocolate
- few cupcake cups (paper or silicone)
- softened butter to coat inside the cups
White chocolate pudding
- 1 tbsp tapioca flour or corn flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp butter
- 1/2 cup grated white chocolate
- 1/2 cup chopped cherries
- few whole cherries to decorate
- Spread butter inside the silicon cups or use double paper cups. (No need to butter the paper cups as peeling is easy.)
- Break dark and milk chocolates into small bits.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave safe container on high for 30 minutes.
- Stir it to mix all the pieces and continue to microwave until everything softens into a semi liquid state.
- Using a spoon pour melted chocolate into the cups and coat it as evenly as possible.
- After spreading add extra on the portions jutting into the cup and check that no paper or silicon is visible.
- Put it on a plate and place it in the refrigerator to harden.
- Take out the hardened cups and gently ease them out of the mold. (The heat from our hands melt the chocolate so handle them carefully.
White chocolate pudding
- Chop or grate white chocolate
- Mix tapioca flour with milk and boil it on a stove top stirring continuously as it will thicken quickly.
- Reduce heat and keep stirring.
- Remove from flame if it starts clumping and stir to break lumps.
- This becomes very sticky and gooey.
- Add heavy cream, mix well and remove from the heat.
- Mix the white chocolate pieces and it should be a creamy mixture.
- Allow it to cool and transfer to a container and refrigerate.
- Chop cherries into small pieces and fold it into the pudding after it cools.
No chocoholic can resist this pudding!