What I like!
Blogs I follow
- 169,947 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Aquafaba sponge cake/Fluffy sponge cake
- Asian glazed basa with rice and vegetables
- Tapioca and Sardines curry/ Kappa masala and Mathi curry
- Oreo and blueberry cheesecake
- Swiss roll/ sponge cake/ Japanese cake
- Masala chips/Kenyan masala fries
- Aquafaba mayonnaise/ Eggless mayonnaise
- A simple salad dressing and Six beans salad.
- Deep fried Enoki mushroom
- Summer watermelon starter
Daily Archives: May 16, 2013
Stuffed tiny eggplant fry Brinjal/Eggplant/Aberguine is a purple skinned vegetable least favoured at home. All I like about it, is its colour! My mother rarely cooked brinjals. I remember throwing out brinjal pieces from sambar once and feeding a crow, … Continue reading